- google "black and white cut paper" in google
- draw a design you would like to work with on xerox or scrap paper
- get teacher's approval
- draw out approved design on 8 x 10-inch black construction paper
- cut out design with x-acto knife with cutting board underneath
- trace cut out design in sketchbook
- glue tiny black pieces into the traced design
- glue the larger black cut out onto the opposite page
This week we will focus on positive and negative space in our weekly sketchbook assignment. Follow this process to create an artwork from black construction paper.
This is a space for answering student and reader questions, explaining techniques and assignments, and sharing thoughts on art and computer science-related subjects.
No personal electronic devices visible in the art classrooms. No headphones, earbuds, or headphones allowed. Art and computer science students are on task at all times.